Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Upload to board and other problems, help sad smiley

Posted by beto wars 
Upload to board and other problems, help sad smiley
November 15, 2022 08:42PM
My current problem is that at some point when changing the screen + SD reader, a conflict arose with the pins used by the TMC drivers and those used by the print bed temperature sensor. I do not understand how it happened because according to me nothing was changed in terms of pins.

The firmware compiled but couldn't get it to upload to the board. At some point it occurred to me to press the clean button and that's when my problems started

Hi, I'm a 3D printing enthusiast, recently the SD reader on my 3D printer started to fail so I replaced it with a different model. It was difficult for me because I only get to modify the firmware or use programs like Visual Studio when I have a problem or when I change the drivers for TMC. For these reasons it is difficult for me to know what I am doing.

I tried to add the 8hglib.h library to the project through Platformio, but it does not solve what it shows me in the errors, so I am more confused

I attach screenshots of what Visual Studio shows me and I have not been able to solve.

Thanks for all the help you can give me.
Attachments:
open | download - 1.JPG (283.7 KB)
open | download - 2.JPG (177.3 KB)
open | download - 3.JPG (32.8 KB)
Re: Upload to board and other problems, help sad smiley
November 15, 2022 08:46PM
remove the
#include <U8glib.h>
you have at the top of your Configuration.h file

It is not needed and never has been

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/15/2022 08:48PM by Dust.
Re: Upload to board and other problems, help sad smiley
November 25, 2022 06:38AM
Please upgrade to the latest version of the Marlin FW which is 2.1.x, not 2.0.x. You could try working with the latest in 3D printing software hype and try my Marlin fork (pending pull request):

[github.com]

Martin Turski, company owner of EirDev

Support me in my duties! Improve the world through scientific accuracy and ingenuity.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login