Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Issues with homing

Posted by lordhikari 
Issues with homing
March 09, 2023 02:09AM
My 3d printer (low cost) show bluescreen when working (homing or after homing). Randoms stuck in a bluescreen and after random pixels appears on display, i include pictures of problem.
I dont have idea about whats happening, someone can try help me ? I have a video if necessary of my print stucking if necessary i up in youtube.
Anyone have some idea ?

I try Marlin-1.1.x, Marlin-2.0.9.5 and Marlin-2.1.2.
Setup: drivers a4988, ramps 1.4 and Arduino mega 2560.

And try use vscode and arduino ide to compile marlin, nothing resolve.

In Youtube a video from another guy with same problem but without solution.

[www.youtube.com]

If anyone has a minimal idea or suggestion i'm list and if u can't help, please.

Ty all

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/09/2023 02:12AM by lordhikari.
Re: Issues with homing
March 09, 2023 02:59AM
Does it actually home then the screen goes blank? If so your endstop is shorting gnd and 5v
March 09, 2023 03:05AM
I have an endstop reserve here, I will carry out some tests and check, thank you in advance for the suggestion and return when I check. If it is not the endstop, is it possible to be the arduino or the ramps?
March 09, 2023 05:07AM
Tests done, endstops normal but my mega2560 rur 117-5 burned, i verify and voltage are wrong and oscilating, i try replace and back with results.
March 23, 2023 07:27PM
After many struggles and tests, i finally discovered that my 3d lcd panel was responsible for all the problems I encountered. I tried to change the arduino, ramps, drivers and nothing solved, until I disconected the lcd panel and used the repetier-host to control and print directly by usb.

Hope this helps someone who struggles with the same problem, as I didn't find nothing about this problem, anyone with same or someone that could help.

Can close the topic

TYall
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login