Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Release notes for v1.19? {NOW SORTED]

Posted by David J 
Release notes for v1.19? {NOW SORTED]
August 21, 2017 08:42AM
David,

I may have missed them (I've been away) but now I can't find any release notes for version 1.19 - I've looked on this forum, and on the Duet3D website, but have failed miserably.

All I want to do is check what's included, whether there is any new stuff that would make it worth upgrading my machine (which is working nicely at the moment on 1.17) and to see if there are any gotchas in the upgrade process (but I did see the upgrade notes on the Duet3D website).

Cheers,
David J

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/22/2017 06:15AM by David J.
Re: Release notes for v1.19?
August 21, 2017 08:48AM
August 21, 2017 09:36AM
Excellent! Many thanks. I missed that completely.

Looks like many things have been changed and fixed since my version, so I'll have to do some studying before I make the jump.
August 21, 2017 09:40AM
David J
Excellent! Many thanks. I missed that completely.

Looks like many things have been changed and fixed since my version, so I'll have to do some studying before I make the jump.

Make sure you read the upgrade notes extremely carefully (Worth printing them Out to be fair as a reference whilst you do the upgrade.
August 21, 2017 04:33PM
Will do.
August 22, 2017 05:53AM
Right - I seem to have upgraded! Not entirely without problems - I can't get autotune to work properly on the hot end, but I'll deal with that in a new topic.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login