Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Replikeo site dead?

Posted by selva_tvi 
Replikeo site dead?
July 15, 2016 02:22AM
Anybody buying components from Replikeo (DUET 0.6 supplier). I have some issue with their board. I am trying to contact them for last 3 weeks. No reply from their side.

Is their website dead? How to rely only on the websites only through online? Even they dont have the phone numbers to contact them.

Any help please.
Re: Replikeo site dead?
July 15, 2016 05:59AM
Their site (http://www.replikeo.com/en/) is working for me this morning.

Large delta printer [miscsolutions.wordpress.com], E3D tool changer, Robotdigg SCARA printer, Crane Quad and Ormerod

Disclosure: I design Duet electronics and work on RepRapFirmware, [duet3d.com].
July 15, 2016 07:19AM
Yes sir. But, as I said they are not responding to any mails. I have sent more than 10 mails since 21-June-16. They are not at all replying. Even the same happened two months back when I wanted to buy some boards. They took 2 weeks to respond. But, this time even after 3 weeks there is no response from them.
August 08, 2016 11:45PM
Have they replied to you I'm having the same problem. No response to emails.
August 12, 2016 07:51AM
Still no response... They must but shut down, now I need to make calls to PayPal to get my money back. What utter jokers!

Definitely don't buy from them!!
September 20, 2016 01:47PM
HI Garyho,

me too ordered the second kit almost 2 weeks ago. no news till now i am starting to get worried.

aliaj00
October 01, 2016 05:25AM
Finally they replied after continuous shooting of mails. Now I have stopped buying of boards from them. Garyho - Have you received any response?
October 09, 2016 06:49AM
I ordered 1,5 years ago and it took 10 month to get a replacement, contact was there but very sporadicly.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login