Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Duet Web Server Settings lost after reboot

Posted by unromeo21 
Duet Web Server Settings lost after reboot
September 07, 2016 02:20PM
How can I keep my settings for the web interface after powering everything off ? If I setup a webcam and choose to show fan sliders and other controls, everything is lost after powering off the duet and the computer accessing the DWS.
Re: Duet Web Server Settings lost after reboot
September 07, 2016 04:03PM
Which browser are you using, and which version of DWC? Did you press "Apply Settings" after changing the settings? I assume you are not running in a "Private browsing" window, because those windows delete history when you close them.

Large delta printer [miscsolutions.wordpress.com], E3D tool changer, Robotdigg SCARA printer, Crane Quad and Ormerod

Disclosure: I design Duet electronics and work on RepRapFirmware, [duet3d.com].
September 07, 2016 04:45PM
Using Chrome, but I do have a plugin that removes all the private data after closing. So this is saved on the client side? Is there a way to save it on the duet?

The DWS is the one that was included in the 1.14 SD image
September 07, 2016 05:37PM
unromeo21
Using Chrome, but I do have a plugin that removes all the private data after closing. So this is saved on the client side? Is there a way to save it on the duet?

Yes, it is saved in HTML5 local storage. Can you configure your plugin to retain the local data for specific sites?

Large delta printer [miscsolutions.wordpress.com], E3D tool changer, Robotdigg SCARA printer, Crane Quad and Ormerod

Disclosure: I design Duet electronics and work on RepRapFirmware, [duet3d.com].
PRZ
September 08, 2016 07:31AM
You have some explanations here how to make configuration permanent, which is only possible on Wired Duet.
[otocoup.com]

Pierre

- Safety [reprap.org]
- Embedded help system for Duet and RepRap Firmware [forums.reprap.org]
- Enclosed delta printers Lily [rouzeau.net] and Lily Big [rouzeau.net]
- OpenScad delta printer simulator [github.com]
- 3D printing on my site [www.rouzeau.net]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login