Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

PanelDue Jog?

Posted by clearlynotstefan 
PanelDue Jog?
December 16, 2016 04:10AM
Is it possible to change the jog presets on the paneldue (and DWC for that matter) to something more like .01 .1 1 10?
Re: PanelDue Jog?
December 19, 2016 04:41PM
Nothin? Somewhere is a file with those presets programmed in, surely there's a way to change them?
December 20, 2016 05:44AM
If you download atmel studio 7 and the paneldue source from github the function that needs to be updated for these values is CreateMovePopup in Fields.cpp. This is the bit you're looking for -

void CreateMovePopup(const ColourScheme& colours)
	{
		static const char * array xyJogValues[] = { "-100", "-10", "-1", "-0.1", "0.1",  "1", "10", "100" };
		static const char * array zJogValues[] = { "-50", "-5", "-0.5", "-0.05", "0.05",  "0.5", "5", "50" };

Unlike the Duet firmware, this firmware was really straightforward to download/modify and compile.

Also in DWC it looks like you just need to edit the reprap.htm file. Search for X+0.1 or Y+0.1 and you'll find the button sections (around line 550) - update the data-x="0.1" tags to the values you want with a description you like.

a href="#" role="button" data-x="0.1" class="btn btn-default disabled">X+0.1 span class="glyphicon glyphicon-chevron-right">
		a href="#" role="button" data-x="1" class="btn btn-default disabled">X+1 span class="glyphicon glyphicon-chevron-right">
		a href="#" role="button" data-x="10" class="btn btn-default disabled">X+10 span class="glyphicon glyphicon-chevron-right">
		a href="#" role="button" data-x="100" class="btn btn-default visible-lg disabled">X+100 span class="glyphicon glyphicon-chevron-right">

Note I removed the < as the window would render this as html rather than source.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/20/2016 05:58AM by DADIY.

DC42 Kossel 330mm x 2meters
My Thingiverse Creations
December 20, 2016 08:05AM
Thanks!
December 20, 2016 03:05PM
I use a "Down 0.025mm" macro for setting Z height more accurately.

Large delta printer [miscsolutions.wordpress.com], E3D tool changer, Robotdigg SCARA printer, Crane Quad and Ormerod

Disclosure: I design Duet electronics and work on RepRapFirmware, [duet3d.com].
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login