Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

New firmware 1.17a

Posted by dc42 
New firmware 1.17a
January 03, 2017 05:27AM
I have pushed firmware 1.17a to github. This is essentially a bug fix release. The changes are:

Homing speeds:
- The speed factor (M220 command, or speed control in DWC and PanelDue) no longer affects the speed of homing moves or other special moves (i.e. G1 commands with S1 or S2 parameter)

Bug fixes:
- Fixed the M120 (Push) command
- Setting relative extruder movement (M83) or a feed rate (G1 Fxxx) in config.g now works again
- The F (feed rate) parameter is now processed correctly on a G1 command with the R parameter
- If you used M106 to change a fan PWM frequency, the change did not take place until you next changed the speed
- On boards with SAM3X processors, due to a chip bug the fan speed was sometimes incorrect if you changed the PWM frequency
- If an http client requested a non-existent file that was not an HTML file, the server incorrectly returned a 404 HTML page

I have put a copy of chrishamm's DuetWebControl version 1.14RC1 there as well.

Large delta printer [miscsolutions.wordpress.com], E3D tool changer, Robotdigg SCARA printer, Crane Quad and Ormerod

Disclosure: I design Duet electronics and work on RepRapFirmware, [duet3d.com].
Re: New firmware 1.17a
January 03, 2017 06:20AM
Have these bug fixes something to do with the fact that one of my tools retracting too slow, whereas two other tools are working fine with the same settings?
I still have this issue with 1.17, as described in a separate thread.
January 03, 2017 08:42AM
Thanks,

Where is the best place to suggest new features are added, especially for the DWC interface, I hacked in an extra button on the print screen so that when a print finished you can print another with one click that's been really useful and I'd like to suggest it gets added.

DC42 Kossel 330mm x 2meters
My Thingiverse Creations
January 03, 2017 10:28AM
DADIY
Thanks,

Where is the best place to suggest new features are added, especially for the DWC interface, I hacked in an extra button on the print screen so that when a print finished you can print another with one click that's been really useful and I'd like to suggest it gets added.

One possibility is [www.duet3d.com].

Large delta printer [miscsolutions.wordpress.com], E3D tool changer, Robotdigg SCARA printer, Crane Quad and Ormerod

Disclosure: I design Duet electronics and work on RepRapFirmware, [duet3d.com].
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login