Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

DuetWifi for Tronxy x3

Posted by snape666 
DuetWifi for Tronxy x3
March 10, 2017 05:44AM
Hi everybody,

I just bought a duetwifi and tried to configure it for the tronxy x3 (http://www.gearbest.com/3d-printers-3d-printer-kits/pp_436307.html?vip=778571&gclid=CP3StLXfy9ICFdW4GwodAE8FpQ).
All motors are working fine and the low-endstops work too.

My problems at the moment are:
-heater is able to preheat, but when i start the testprint i get a T0 fault and it stops

Do you know why the heater stoped heating? 30 min before it was working fine... but after setting up the max speed and acceleration it just troughing the fault...

May you help me to setup the config.g file for my tronxy? Iam a novice in 3d printing...

Thanks for help!
Attachments:
open | download - config.g (3.3 KB)
Re: DuetWifi for Tronxy x3
March 11, 2017 02:40AM
What exact;y was the error message? There is more than one type of heating fault. See [duet3d.com].

Large delta printer [miscsolutions.wordpress.com], E3D tool changer, Robotdigg SCARA printer, Crane Quad and Ormerod

Disclosure: I design Duet electronics and work on RepRapFirmware, [duet3d.com].
March 14, 2017 07:38AM
Attempt to move the head of a delta printer before homing the towers

thats what the console says...

but i homed it befor so i dont know what the problem is -.-
March 14, 2017 05:10PM
It sounds to me that either homing failed, or you disabled the motors after homing so it reverted to the not-homed state. Does the web interface show the printer as homed, or not?

Large delta printer [miscsolutions.wordpress.com], E3D tool changer, Robotdigg SCARA printer, Crane Quad and Ormerod

Disclosure: I design Duet electronics and work on RepRapFirmware, [duet3d.com].
March 15, 2017 04:48AM
Ill check it later again. I wasnt at home the last days so i wasnt able to check it. Ill let you know!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login