Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

DUET 0.6 heat bed power not working

Posted by selva_tvi 
DUET 0.6 heat bed power not working
February 05, 2018 10:43AM
I am using DUET 0.6 from Reprap ltd. Using 12V power supply. Recently due to some of my mistake, one of the board burnt (minor). Then I replaced with another DUET 0.6 board.

In that it was having issues with heating the heat bed. The soldering of the screw terminal was loose and one side soldering was totally removed. So, replaced with another screw terminal on the reverse side (Which was having good soldering contact. Image attached). After that bed was heating and printed successfully 2-3 prints.

One week later, now again the heat bed is not working. When giving the temperature, the terminals are not showing any Voltage. I checked for the tightness of the screws. Everything is ok. What will be the issues?

Thanks
Selvakumaran
Attachments:
open | download - Bed heating issues.jpeg (236.5 KB)
Re: DUET 0.6 heat bed power not working
February 06, 2018 02:34AM
See my reply to your similar post on the Duet3D forum.

Large delta printer [miscsolutions.wordpress.com], E3D tool changer, Robotdigg SCARA printer, Crane Quad and Ormerod

Disclosure: I design Duet electronics and work on RepRapFirmware, [duet3d.com].
February 08, 2018 06:52AM
Yeah. Checked in DUET3D. Thanks for your kind support.
February 08, 2018 11:38AM
If you want to keep going with that board I would get an external mosfet with more power capacity.
Once it starts to fry its likely to be susceptible to burning again and take the whole board with it....

something like this one:

[www.aliexpress.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login