Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Azteeg X5 mini V3 initial setup issue

Posted by CaptM 
Azteeg X5 mini V3 initial setup issue
April 26, 2018 01:06PM
Hi Everyone,
I purchased the X5 mini a while ago but the project was put on hold, this week, I pulled out the card (still in the original shipping box in the anti-static bag).
Went through the initial setup process through USB and had no problems, I flashed the board, setup Networking through the Ethernet port and can connect to the board.
My problem is when I switch the jumper and then plug in a working 24V PSU, nothing happens, no power at all, I then switched the jumper and was able to power through USB and connect again.
So I tried the 24V PSU again and same thing, nothing, I also checked with a working 12V PSU and again, nothing. I do have the latest config file on it and the only thing that was changes was to enable networking. I can still connect via USB, flash the board, connect over the network.
There was never any blue smoke, no smell of burning, no visual signs of a short (top and bottom of board), and nothing else had been connected to the board at this point.
Any troubleshooting tips would be greatly appreciated.
Attachments:
open | download - Conifg.txt (20.3 KB)
Re: Azteeg X5 mini V3 initial setup issue
April 27, 2018 01:37AM
There is a fuse... Did you plug that in, is the fuse ok (check for continuity threw the fuse)
Re: Azteeg X5 mini V3 initial setup issue
April 27, 2018 05:15PM
Yes, It did come with the fuse plugged in and I have checked it and it does not appear visually to have been tripped, I will need to test it to make absolutely sure.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login