Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Videos related to littering in the oceans ...

Posted by VDX 
VDX
Videos related to littering in the oceans ...
March 27, 2019 11:15AM
... this is the actual situation in many directly accessible areas near the coast:

[web.de]

[www.spiegel.de]

Viktor
--------
Aufruf zum Projekt "Müll-freie Meere" - [reprap.org] -- Deutsche Facebook-Gruppe - [www.facebook.com]

Call for the project "garbage-free seas" - [reprap.org]
Re: Videos related to littering in the oceans ...
March 30, 2019 01:40PM
Decades ago, I saw that coming !

And that is the visible part. Chemicals, heavy metals, habitat destruction, overpopulation etc...

There was a time when "economists" were using the amount of garbage produced per capita as a sign of "modernism" ! I wanted to strangle them but didn't.

"A comical prototype doesn't mean a dumb idea is possible" (Thunderf00t)
VDX
March 30, 2019 03:01PM
... yes, my first "sighting" of this mess was around 1982, when I started diving - after a storm the locals "hurried" to clean the beaches ... but the areas under water were another game eye rolling smiley

Viktor
--------
Aufruf zum Projekt "Müll-freie Meere" - [reprap.org] -- Deutsche Facebook-Gruppe - [www.facebook.com]

July 11, 2019 05:54AM
Waste plastics need plastic recycling granulators for processing. Only by making reasonable use of waste resources, the ocean will not have so much garbage.
VDX
July 11, 2019 06:09AM
... SEO-spamming isn't really helpfull -- next time I'll have to block your account and remove all your posts eye rolling smiley

Viktor
--------

VDX
January 23, 2021 02:43PM
... today in arte-TV a very interesting video report on "microplastics in the oceans"!!! - [www.arte.tv]

(actually only in German and French)

Viktor
--------

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login