Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Hackerspace in Jacksonville

Posted by cyborg527 
Hackerspace in Jacksonville
July 07, 2011 03:01AM
So theres now a new group being organized amongst myself and 20 others in jacksonville, Florida. If anyone else has a reprap and wants to make reprap parts, we'd invite you to join us. Our group is named Jax Hax.

[www.jaxhax.org]
Hey, I live in Jax and was just curious and did a google search for hax jax and your post popped up. I think it is a great idea, if it wasnt for deploying soon I would like to meet your guys. Maybe once I get back and if you all are open for meeting I would love to stop by.

-Thomas Morris
Re: Hackerspace in Jacksonville
August 30, 2011 07:35PM
definitely! We have a fb page for the group here: [www.facebook.com]
and within the group I have a semifunctional reprap huxley, and someone else has a prusa they're building currently.
Re: Employment Opportunities
October 03, 2012 01:37PM
I work for a local Bank and we are currently building out our INFOSEC team. We are looking for ambitious-minded, talented individuals to fulfill the roles of our neutral monitoring team. These positions will be monitoring our systems on a daily basis.

These positions will range from those who have mid-level to strong experience to those individuals who possess jr-level experience but are passionate about this type of work (fun).

Please contact me to hear more...

Andrea 904-377-2313
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login