Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Anyone in Edmonton?

Posted by aznserpent 
Re: Anyone in Edmonton?
April 24, 2014 03:01PM
Who in this thread actually lives in the Edmonton area?
April 24, 2014 03:09PM
April 24, 2014 03:46PM
We do...thumbs up

Steve
RepRap Warehouse | www.reprapwarehouse.com
April 25, 2014 02:58AM
"Me too", I said as I jumped up and down waving my arms, hopping to be seenhot smiley.
April 30, 2014 12:03AM
I've been using Cubify Design for 3D CAD, and it works pretty well. It is fully parametric like SolidWorks, but without the high price.

Mike Anton
[manton.ca]
[laserlight.wikidot.com]
April 30, 2014 01:59PM
Hey Gang,

I'm in Edmonton!
I Just started building a Prusia Mendal i2. The Edmonton Public Library downtown printed the "printed parts" for me,,, how cool is that!!!!

Have about 1/2 of the frame together. I plan to add the Z axis soothe Rods next.

But, I still need to find a HotEnd. The plan is to start with a single end and perhaps go to a dual extruder.

With that in mind, Can any of you suggest a HotEnd and,,,
A reputable dealer who will actually deliver shortly after I pay them???

Thanks in advance for you help
April 30, 2014 02:17PM
Hi JDog,

Welcome to the world of 3D printing.

Soon my son and I will have a website up and running where you can get most all parts needed to build 3D printers. At this time, we have been purchasing only small quantities of parts in order to test them out so as to have quality items for sale.

We are Edmonton based and will be supplying what ever you need for 3D printing, Arduino and Robotics. We will also be active in development where I will concentrate on hardware and my son on software.

At this time, I do have a hot-end I can sell to you if it suits your purpose. I also have most parts to construct your own hot-end. These are all brand new parts of course. Anything I use in an experiment is not resold.

One thing we do not have is filament but there is another Edmonton based fellow here who does sell filament. I have bought from him myself and it seems to be good quality. Check out the forum's.

Get back to me if you are interested.

Roy
April 30, 2014 05:42PM
Hotends.com is a good place to get J heads from. Excellent machining. Great support too.

Mike Anton
[manton.ca]
[laserlight.wikidot.com]
May 25, 2014 03:45PM
thumbs updeleted

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/25/2014 03:50PM by RepRap Warehouse.
November 12, 2018 05:40PM
I have been inactive for a while but am in Edmonton. Working on getting my health sorted and want to get back to printing. Cheers all ...

New browser from the creator of Opera: [vivaldi.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login