Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

3D Printer parts

Posted by Truckrat 
3D Printer parts
May 26, 2014 12:54AM
Hello fellow 3D enthusiasts,

It has been a long time in the making and now Daniell Industries is on-line. My son and I have developed this website in hopes of supplying the hardware needs of RepRappers and other 3D printer designs.

It's not only 3D printing that we will be supporting though. We will also be supplying Arduino and related products. And by the years end, we hope to also be supplying hardware for DIY robotics.

Over the past few months we have been searching for quality items at decent prices. This has proven to be a challenge, but one we are slowly winning. Right now are stock is fairly low as we await new shipments. What I would appreciate from all of you is your comments and suggestions on what products you would like to see. Help us to stock our store with those hard to find locally items you need to build, modify and upgrade your current 3D printers or maybe even design new ones.

We do not currently have a location where you can come and browse. However, for those who live in the Edmonton area, we are offering personal delivery right to your door. For those outside our delivery range, we will ship via Canada Post unless you request a different courier such as UPS. For home delivery, we only accept cash. For all others we use PayPal.

Looking forward to serve your 3D printing needs. Visit us at www.daniellindustries.com
Re: 3D Printer parts
December 23, 2014 02:30AM
I'm doing a Pursa I3 build and managed to snap the plus barrel as a result of my own stupidity. Need a replacement and a few other parts before christmas. I got them here. Their new website is:[3dprintingedmonton.ca]
Order was ready quickly and everything as it should be. Would buy here again if I need a part quickly.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login