Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

first user group meeting

Posted by liav 
first user group meeting
March 09, 2009 01:02AM
Hi all. Both Barry and I have gotten diverse parts from Wade, which has helped boot strap us a bit. Along with my friend Greg (of [rhizome.org] and [serialconsign.com]) and William Turkel, (http://digitalhistoryhacks.blogspot.com/) we're finally starting up that user group. First meeting will be March 31st, probably around 6:30 or 7:00, at Interaccess (9 Ossington Ave.)
Re: first user group meeting
March 09, 2009 09:11AM
Damn, I think I may not make it back from Oz (or even Taiwan) in time for that meeting, but have a good one! Fire up the Darwin and print out a few parts for me!

Wade
At interaccess. (9 Ossington Ave.)

[www.facebook.com]
April 02, 2009 11:11PM
If people who were at the first meeting want to keep in touch, please feel free to post your contact info here.
April 03, 2009 09:27AM
Liav, thanks for showing us the electronics. I look forward to hearing more about your experiences as the reprap comes together.

Matt
June 10, 2009 08:16AM
Hi Everyone,

I just wonder if there are any other meetings planed for the reprap? I would love to build one and would love to see what others have done in the area. Let me know if anything can be arranged.

Thanks,

Mike
I just found out about RepRap and i'd love to talk to others who are working with them in Toronto. Is there a project to build one for Interaccess?

-jason
November 27, 2010 11:45PM
Does this user club still meet?
November 28, 2010 04:49AM
Swing by hacklab.to on a Tuesday evening (hacklab.to's open house night); Rob Gilson et. al. are some of the Toronto contingent.

-Sebastien, RepRap.org library gnome.

Remember, you're all RepRap developers (once you've joined the super-secret developer mailing list), and the wiki, RepRap.org, [reprap.org] is for everyone and everything! grinning smiley
November 28, 2010 08:13AM
Thanks Sebastien

I found thier site earler... I am considering heading there this coming Tuesday. I hope I don't clash with the "fit" of the group tongue sticking out smiley

Grant
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login