Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Glasgow

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Glasgow
March 31, 2009 12:58PM
hey all,

i am a final year technology and education student at glasgow university, part of my final year project was based around creating a RepRap. The device is nearing completion after 7 months with a number of breaks due to other commitments.

The Robert Clark Centre at Glasgow University also has a project with a secondary school in the area, Braes high school. The are building a BitsfromBytes laser cut kit.

There has been a blog created to give greater access to the schools project and I have contributed some of my photo journal to it. It is still pretty basic but may be of interest.

The address is-

[braesreprapblog.blogspot.com]

I think I may have more to contribute to RepRap forums in future but at present don't have any free time.

I have honestly loved the build process and the forums and website have been a huge source of help. I have spoken to lots of my peers at uni and friends at other universities and there has been a lot of interest in the project.
I have also been in contact and been contacted by a few other secondary schools who are interested in using RepRap in their curriculum. Which is encouraging for me and may be of interest to you???

more soonish...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login