Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Manchester 3D Printer User Group

Posted by parag0n 
Manchester 3D Printer User Group
June 12, 2012 08:02AM
Hello All,

This is an announcement for the first meeting of Manchester's 3D Printing UserGroup, a group for 3d printing hobbists and enthusiasts who own, or are looking to build a home 3d printer.

Our first meeting will be on Monday the 9th of July at MadLab (36-40 Edge Steet, Manchester, M4 1HN). It starts at 7.00pm, and is expected to last for a couple of hours, after which we’ll adjourn to a nearby pub.

Meeting Details + Map

It'd be great to see some of you there!

-Bob
Re: Manchester 3D Printer User Group
June 14, 2012 07:00PM
I have come across this event by following links related to RepRap. Is your group an informal one or do you have to join etc.

I would be interested in coming along to talk to you, as I am thinking of building a 3d printer.

Peter
July 08, 2012 05:19PM
Just a reminder, this is tomorrow!
August 01, 2012 08:29AM
Hey All,

Its a couple of weeks until our next 3dpug meeting, where we'll have two talks on the software toolchains surrounding 3d printing, and of course our regular 3d printing chatter.

[3dpug.co.uk]

-Bob
Ron
August 12, 2012 09:42PM
Hello , I'm interested in coming along tomorrow but I don't know the area that well if I put the postcode into my satnav is there some where to park or am I better getting the train?

/ Ron
August 13, 2012 07:16AM
Hi Ron,

There is a big NCP car park nearby, but it can be expensive. There are lots of single yellows at the far side of swan street, where you can park in the evening for free I think.

Sorry i cant be more helpful, i normally get the bus in.

Ta,
Bob
Ron
August 14, 2012 11:56AM
Fantastic to meet everyone soo much knowledge gained, but now the fun begins. after looking at a lot of designs and making my own mind up about which design I'm most happy with I'd like to build a Mendel90. So I know what I want but how do I start the build, any advice?

Once again fantastic to meet every one hopefully by the next meet I'll have something to bring along myself. smiling smiley
/Ron
October 06, 2012 11:55AM
Are any more of these planned?
October 07, 2012 05:30AM
Second Monday every month. I.e. tomorrow!

[www.hydraraptor.blogspot.com]
October 07, 2012 06:36AM
Thanks. Can't it make this month but hope to get to a future meeting.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login