Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Duet3D wifi remote control

Posted by JackTom2098 
Duet3D wifi remote control
January 28, 2020 09:34AM
Hi everybody, I'm currently working on my self-designed coreXY and I will use the duet wifi as mainboard. I got some questions about it:
- i will use 2 different PSU, one for the hated bed and one for the board itself. the big one ( heated bed ) will supply the 5V to the duet when turned off the 24V via SSR. I studied the wiring diagram and I end up with this configuration: heated bed's PSU feed 5V via 5V pin next to the PS ON pin, the other pole connected to the GND pin on the other side of PS ON. PS ON connected to the SSR negative pole and the positive one connected to the 5V pin in the expansion board. ( the SSR control the board's PSU). Is it correct the wiring ? (I don't want to blow up my new duet)
- if I get it right, I understood that the Due Web Control can turn off the printer through the PS ON, opening the SSR circuit and cutting the power provided by the PSU's 24V. But can I turn on the printer via Web Control ? I mean, the WC I always accessible despite the printer is on or off ? using the WC I assume that I can control the "standby" part of the duet (the one supplied with the 5V) and it will close the SSR circuit repowering with the 24V the board (turning it on). did I get wrong something ? are my interpretation correct ?
thanking you in advance !!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login