Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Российский каталог 3D-моделей для 3D-принтеров - 3DMarket.org smileys with beer

Posted by xzest 
Привет всем. Хочу сообщить об открытии первого каталога 3д моделей на русском языке.

Мы - группа энтузиастов 3д-печати из Санкт-Петербурга, разрабатываем сайт с начала 2012 года. Планируем введение в проект интересного функционала, который должен помочь развитию домашней 3д-печати в России.

Пользуйтесь на здоровье:
3DMarket.org

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/15/2013 07:58PM by xzest.
HI,
I entered that website , but I can't sign up . I don't know why . That's a really good website. There are a lot of wonderful 3D model . I want to download that beautiful model and print by myself . I also created some interesting model ,like roadblock and three color cylinder .I used a tricolor printer to do that and I also post on the thingivers . I attached a video too . To show the whole creation process . If someone want to download my three color model . you can search that thingivers web . If I can sign up your website , I will also upload my artworks also . Thank you all the same .

The manufacturer of 3d printer He3d
Email:[email protected]
Между прочим Sara zhang представляет магазин 3d принтеров с трехцветной печатью (3 экструдера). Такого я еще раньше не видел. Насколько серьезный магазин, я проверю. Заказал там дешевую безделушку. Жду.
Не знаю первый или не первый, но на [makersbay.ru] в разы больше моделей для 3д принтера и тоже в формате STL.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login