Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Wait List for getting parts printed at the technion

Posted by Leav 
Wait List for getting parts printed at the technion
June 28, 2010 08:11AM
We are not sure when we will start printing, but when we do we will offer parts at cost to Israeli RepRappers.

Registration Form
Eventually the RepRap team at the Technion (Haifa, Israel) will start printing parts for the Israeli community.

Price:
cost of materials + 4 Hamburgers.

Prerequisites:
Parts will be printed only for people who already possess the electronics, in order to avoid printing parts for people who might lose interest in the project.

You might be requested to join us and help with managing the printing.
We also request that once you build your printer, you give back to the community by printing parts for someone else.

You may register here:

[spreadsheets.google.com]

-Leav
Re: Wait List for getting parts printed at the technion
June 28, 2010 05:26PM
It is important to note that anyone can register (even if you don't have the electronics) - it's just that people with the electronics will be given priority.
Signed first!
Me Second winking smiley
Hi Leav,
How you doing? Shana tove!

i would like to build the machine as a present to my girlfriend,

ill be happy if i can ask some questions by mail

my mail : eladarbel@hotmail.com

10x
some help needed as well
September 12, 2010 02:56PM
Hi Leav,
I'm planning to build a RepRap with a friend. We'd like to join the waiting list, but we'd appreciate even more to get some advice. we have questions about the electronics, what can be bought locally, VAT problems, and more.
can we also contact u by mail? rpalatnik.at.gmail.com
Thnks
Hi Leav,

Is there an Israeli building guide that includes electronics that can be obtained in Israel? If not can you please advise on where & what is recommended?

thanks
Ophir
Re: Wait List for getting parts printed at the technion
October 03, 2011 04:31PM
Hi lev,
I am an industrial designer from Ramat Hasharon and want to build a Mendel printer.
I'll be happy to create a list of suppliers in the center as I go along searching for the materials. I'll be happy to hear from you if you already have such knowledge.
As for future development and design issues I'll be happy to help at any time.
Thank you,
Shay
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login