Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

thermochromic polymers and suppliers

Posted by nishant bhore 
Hi

I am in search of thermochromic polymers or pigments supplier which give the effect of colour changing with heat application.

Nishnat
Re: thermochromic polymers and suppliers
April 20, 2009 02:13PM
Um... I don't think that this is a likely place to find out about that sort of thing. sad smiley

-------------------------------------------------------

Hell, there are no rules here - we're trying to accomplish something.

Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.

Thomas A. Edison
Dear Forrest,

Sorry dear...........but I'm really need of this pigment in india. But i fail to find any supplier. As a technologist I can discuss whatever you want about this material. And I think this is the best site to help each other, as I was already got best results and handfull of help from this site for topic "UV curable resins".

Nice thought by great Winston.thumbs up
VDX
Re: thermochromic polymers and suppliers
April 21, 2009 07:07AM
Hi Nishnat,

... maybe you can find some more infos here: [www.thermochromic-polymers.com]

Viktor
Dear Victor,

thank you very much. What I conclude that the Fraunhofer Institute developed this material in colabration with BASF but still I feel they found much application in coatings.

Nishant
Hi all,

I got one supplier for this material

TMC thermographic measurements co. ltd.

tel no. 44 (0) 1244818348

www.t-m-c.com

If anybody has idea about another supplier please convey.

Regards,
Nishant
We can provide you Thermochromic pigment in India. Please provide your contact details and let me know the detail about what temperature you are looking and whta colour you require.

Alpesh G
Hi alpesh,

i am also looking for thermochromic pigments (reversible or irreversible) for incorporating into coatings/inks. would appreciate if you could give me your email id for correspondence.

rucheer kapadia
balajipolycoats@vsnl.net
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login