Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Check this file :-)

Posted by TommyF 
Check this file :-)
December 27, 2014 11:57AM
Made a HD cover, but every time the print goes bad in botton layer, not the Raft, but the actual object layer...
It most be the file since i can print other object fine, it has being trough NetFab... but whit same error print.

Here is 123D file
File

So if anyone can find the error or why i get this printing error would be nice thumbs up

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/27/2014 11:58AM by TommyF.

BQ I3 prusa - PLA
Re: Check this file :-)
December 27, 2014 04:50PM
You would have more potential helpers if you provided your file in an open format like STL. Even better if 123D could export to a solid file format (STEP, IGES).

As it is, only 123D users can open your file. We do not all use that program, far, very far from it.
December 27, 2014 05:40PM
Offcourse smoking smiley

Here is an STL file...

File

Tommy

BQ I3 prusa - PLA
December 27, 2014 05:53PM
The STL checks fine in FreeCAD, I was able to convert it into a single valid solid once I deleted one of the covers. So your shapes are manifold (which they need to be).

I would say the problem is either in slicing the model, or something's wrong with your printer.

And what exactly is the problem, the fact there are gaps between the diagonal lines? Have you had a look at the G-code preview in your software?
December 27, 2014 06:45PM
Thx for answer, no, too new, newer connectet PC yet, only use SD card too print,, BUT other prints dosent have this problem, i being messing around in Cura, pehaps i did something wrong, i have install a new copy and printet a homemade object, the Raft work perfect, ie one pull and all the Raft come off, nice,,, so tomorrow i try again, i am sure i messed something up in Cura smoking smiley

Thx for you time, i bee back tomorrow whit news...

BQ I3 prusa - PLA
December 27, 2014 08:47PM
.stl is fine in my UP slicing program also with no errors.

My delta build blogspot [d3delta3d.blogspot.com.au]

Custom Delta printer
300x500 build volume
magnetic effector
Smoothieboard controlled
December 28, 2014 05:14PM
IAM back,, now it is much better,,, must have being settings in Cura,, there is still a tiny bit off PLA pushup every 45min the laying the layer, so i guess i have to reduce extruder by 1% at se what happens, becurse the lines are perfect or close too it, so buildup PLA must be a tiny tiny to much extruder speed..
Sadly the print was stop'ed when i cheked it while making diner,, seams the power just went off, the extruder was still fuesed to the print eye rolling smiley
i do know i have a bad power connection and there, so that the next fix...

the white spot is the dead point..

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/30/2014 01:06AM by TommyF.

BQ I3 prusa - PLA
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login