Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Encore/PunchCAD ViaCAD Pro $99 sale

Posted by murrayd 
Encore/PunchCAD ViaCAD Pro $99 sale
April 29, 2011 12:01PM
PunchCAD have just introduced V7 of their ViaCAD Pro program, and they're selling it at an introductory price of $99. I've spent a lot of money on various CAD apps over the years, and I beta tested this one. It does solid and surface modeling, apart or together, including things like untrimming surfaces, tangency and continuity. Reorderable history, associative modeling and feature recognition. Scripting, data entry evaluates formula statement entry or polynomials, parametric surfaces from formulae. Format interchange to STEP and IGES as well as facet formats like .stl, .3ds, .obj. Even Rhino or MoI .3dm. As well, it does automatic sheet layouts from 3D models, or from-scratch 2D drawings with output to Illustrator .ai, .dxf/dwg and others. It'll do it on a netbook, mostly forget-about-it stable.
Re: Encore/PunchCAD ViaCAD Pro $99 sale
April 30, 2011 05:09AM
April 30, 2011 10:55AM
Advertisement.

Not precisely. Murrayd's been around here for a year or so, and has 60 posts.

-Sebastien, RepRap.org library gnome.

Remember, you're all RepRap developers (once you've joined the super-secret developer mailing list), and the wiki, RepRap.org, [reprap.org] is for everyone and everything! grinning smiley
May 01, 2011 12:52AM
I meant to highlight the reduced-price opportunity, though IMO it's a good deal at the regular price. I'm a user, not the seller, so think of it more as a very brief review if that's more kosher!
May 01, 2011 01:18AM
I'm a user, not the seller, so think of it more as a very brief review if that's more kosher!

No worries. grinning smiley

-Sebastien, RepRap.org library gnome.

Remember, you're all RepRap developers (once you've joined the super-secret developer mailing list), and the wiki, RepRap.org, [reprap.org] is for everyone and everything! grinning smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login