Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

paintball gun

Posted by r2kordmaa 
paintball gun
May 25, 2008 03:03PM
in order to reprap to be widely used more important than cheapness and ease of construction is its usefulness, that is the designs you can download and print. for example paintball guns, fun things but expensive. you could probably build one out of mostly(screws nuts springs are needed and maybe metal barrel) rp parts. also it might be profitable to make and sell them. at the moment my darwin is far from fully functional so on my part the thought is on hold, if i ever get around to this idea again i'll look up the design and make it happen
Re: paintball gun
May 25, 2008 03:09PM
[www.gizmology.net] heres a simple enough design, it still needs a valve and trigger mechanism tho
May 25, 2008 03:22PM
[www.zdspb.com] and here we have a simple enouhg full design and i think its fully automatic as long as the trigger is held down. maybe i should model it ready ?
May 26, 2009 12:37PM
if anybodies still interested in this might I suggest a nerf maverick clone? I've opened them up and all they really need is a main spring and an o-ring. it might need a nail or other piece of metal for the cocking oin and depending on the flexibility of the plastic another very small spring to return the trigger and rotate the barrel.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login