Strap Perfect
January 04, 2009 09:02PM
I just saw a commercial for these things: [www.strapperfect.com]

Including shipping and handling, these will run you just over $3 a piece. $3 for what's essentially a disc of plastic with some cutouts. It's unclear why anyone would need more than one, or even why the color matters, given that it's worn under the clothing.

I figure the disc is about 2mm thick and 40mm in diameter, so about 2.5cc. So, about 350mm of filament and about 30 minutes print time instead of "2 to 6 weeks for delivery".

Actually, it'd probably come out better as a laser cut job, if that's an option.
Re: Strap Perfect
January 04, 2009 09:48PM
Wow I am in aw, you came up with a way to silence the ladies and bring sex to our project LOL!

Though there's 3D modeling and 1/3 inflation factor that could be applied! Great next year Christmas presents for ladies you have a passing a quittances with!
January 06, 2009 02:01PM
hehe, very nice Steve

Demented

[www.urbansurvivalists.com]
January 06, 2009 03:02PM
Of course, you could probably achieve the same effect with a couple of bent paperclips and some duct tape. But that's true of most things.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/26/2010 12:43PM by degroof.
sid
January 06, 2009 06:52PM
at least that's what boys would do.

But the number of boys wearing bras is indeed very limited (at least outside of SanFrancisco and Cologne winking smiley)

'sid
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login