Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Playful Parenting Chalenge 2013: Water WALL

Posted by dysgenio 
Playful Parenting Chalenge 2013: Water WALL
April 29, 2013 09:24AM
Hi All,

Recently I see add for one construction set from US marketed as "The World's Most Creative Construction and Building Toys."

Well I think then this is not true: Most creative construction set is one for 3D printer :-)

Hot summer times are comming, what about Water Wall elements 3D design and 3D print chalenge ?

Water Wall inspirations

PS: Kids can't wait long time, so let's allow to cheat a little. Designed parts can be attached together with duck tape and/or with hot gun - not complex click-in designs are needed, but parametrics one are welcome.

Share your facebook, pinterest and youtube for more 3D driven inspirations.

Have a nice day
Rudolf

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PLAYFull Design on DYSgenio , MakersCZ on Facebook , MakersCZ on YouTube
DYSgenio helps kids of all ages to learn quickly and smoothly, we are all gifted ~ EVERYONE!
Re: Playful Parenting Chalenge 2013: Water WALL
May 18, 2013 08:35AM
Bit sorry this didnt work out(yet?), it is a good idea, there are plenty of things for toying with water flow we could print, floaters can open/close channels and stuff, maybe even using larger streams of water to pump up another stream, probably one-way valves. Thingiverse contains some flow based, spring based. Looks like they're potentially good for other things too.

[This 'hose'] of mine is made for having a tube you can set at some position, but if the angle relative to gravity is good, it won't leak. [The thing is is based on] leaks much less, had some difficulty printing it initially, see the comments. (The latter also has a smaller turning radius, which is good too)

Note that some people do have the sentiment to want to go beyond toys. (But why not make some toys.)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/19/2013 09:33AM by Jasper1984.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login