Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Since its winter and we all stay inside

Posted by bobt 
Since its winter and we all stay inside
December 13, 2007 11:37AM
I live south of the twin cites. And since everyone who lives in Minnesota know enough to stay in out of the cold (ie. Yesterday was 7 degrees F. ) Yes it is that cold. Then now is the time to build a bunch of RepRaps or RepStraps. I for myself am starting a RepStrap so that I can build patterns for Aluminum molding from AutoCad drawings. But enough of the fun. Email if your interested in RepRap stuff.

Bob Teeter
"What Box?"
Re: Since its winter and we all stay inside
November 13, 2008 05:19AM
I would really like to build a reprap, I am setting up a computer just for it, and I am looking at getting the parts. I think a RepStrap Seedling is going to be cheapest, because my brother has many of the plumbing parts and a lot of the hardware. I looking at getting a complete electronics kit from the RRRF, but they seem to be on back order. I may have to order an extrudor kit, but I was wondering if you might be able to print the plastic parts for me for whatever type of exturdor you are using. Can you please email me willthereaper@msn.com if you can, with an approximate price for said parts.
Gary
Re: Since its winter and we all stay inside
January 24, 2009 09:38AM
I am in Twin Cities area. I have a lathe and I am finishing my CNC mill. I would like to do a reprap next.

It would be great to collaborate to get a couple done.

Gary
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login