Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

CNC machine for sale, willing to ship USA or CAN

Posted by anton zedd 
CNC machine for sale, willing to ship USA or CAN
October 18, 2011 11:00PM
Pilot Pro CNC
CNC Machine for Hobby / Industrial Use $2,500! (reg retail $4,795.00)

- Features Dual Drive Motors on the X-axis
- 3 Axis Machine with Dual Drive made out of 8020 profile & Custom Milled 6068 aluminum parts
- Hiwin Linear rails & four 16mm (5/8") Ball screws
- 26" x 26" x 4.5" Inch Travel
- Four large NEMA 23 steppers - 439 oz-in bipolar rating
- Comes with x4 High torque - high flex couplings rated at 495.6 oz-in made with hard aluminum alloy
- Comes with DeskCNC (CAM/Software) & Hardware Controller
- 4.5 Amp bipolar drivers - DC power input 24V to 50VDC, Output current 1.3A to 4.5A, Micro-stepping - 2 to 256
- 14.6 Amp power supply
- Set of 4 hold down clamps with T-Nuts
- Porter Cable 7310 router

I have 2 CNC machines, have to sell one of them so here it issmiling smiley Just send me an email, local Canadian pickup available as well.

Things you'll need to run this machine are as follows:
- an up to date computer with sufficient memory and hard drive space
and a serial port
- router bits
- your choice of CAD software (lots of free ones on the net)

*Disclaimer: Seller not responsible for misuse or injury of any kind. Buyer's responsibility to research and practice safe operational use and handling procedures. This is not a toy, sold as is.

Paypal Only Please!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/18/2011 11:12PM by anton zedd.
Attachments:
open | download - full 2424-SM.jpg (168 KB)
Where in Canada are you located. I'm guessing shipping is pretty nuts on this thing. I'm in Marshall MI about 2 1/2 hrs west of Det bridge.
Jim
boiler13_89@yahoo.com
My name is Nick I’m with B4 logistics. I wanted to get in touch with you and let you know that we have been doing a lot of work in and out of your area. What we do is flatbed, step deck, and heavy haul. We also move a large volume of LTL shipments. So if you ever need any help with moving freight or you just need a quote please send me over a email and I would love to help. Thanks and have a great week.

If you could forward this message to the person in charge of shipping I would greatly appreciate it.

Nick Anderson
(503) 381-1471
Nick@b4logistics.com
Servicing: USA, CANADA & MEXICO
Hi, my name is Glen Morris from Winnipeg MB. I am interested in creating LED edge lit signs from 10mm and 12mm cast acrylic. I have made these signs by sandblasting but know if I want to be competitive this method is too slow. What size is your CNC table? Where are you located? I know very little about CNC but am serious to learn. Please contact me if your CNC would be able to do this type of work.
Best Regards and Thanks,
Glen Morris
CNC WIRE CUT MACHINE FOR SELL...........

CNC wire cut machine
> bed size 350 * 270mm
> hight 450mm
> model 2007
> single phase
> mint condition ( 0% ) error
for more deatial contect.......0322-2577765 /// 0345-2175876
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login