Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

[UK]Reprap Prusa Mendel Kits for sale.

Posted by dazsim 
[UK]Reprap Prusa Mendel Kits for sale.
November 14, 2011 04:14PM
Hi, i'm just posting to let everyone know that I will have Prusa Mendel kits(at last!) for sale. I run www.redwizard3d.com and have been active on irc for over a year now.

[www.redwizard3d.com]

Any questions, dont hesitate to ask,

regards

Darren

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/14/2011 04:14PM by dazsim.
Re: [UK]Reprap Prusa Mendel Kits for sale.
November 16, 2011 01:08PM
just added LM8UU to the featurelist on the complete prusa mendel kit.
November 22, 2011 03:05AM
I've now added more to the feature list and gone through the pricing and dropped the complete kit price.

£599.99 + £49.99 shipping

PLA plastic set
BZP M8 stud
Stainless precision ground smooth rods
5 x Nema 17 motors
Sanguinololu and pololu drivers
2 Mechanical Endstops and 1 Hall-o endstop for Z
Proven Hot end
Aluminium Pulleys(T2.5) and matching belts
LM8UU Bearings on all 3 axis
Aluminium Z couplers
All required fasteners, bearings and springs
Power Supply
Heated Bed
Manual
Tool Pack - 6mm(m4) and 2x 13mm(m8) spanners, pliers, hex key and flat bladed screw driver
Sample pack of Plastic
Emergency pack of Polymorph in the unlikely event you need to make on the spot repairs

Let me know if you have any questions.

regards

Darren
How much will it be if I take the whole kit without PLA plastic set (these parts can be printed by another Reprap right?)
March 08, 2012 01:34PM
IMPORTANT!

Do not buy this kit. I was one of the frustrated customer who ordered the kit two month ago. Before doing it, I sent Darren an email asking for the lead time and the stock. He told me he had everything in stock and that the lead time will be 2 weeks. I was in a hurry, so I accepted and placed my order. After 8 weeks, I have no kit, no money and no news about Darren. He answered my emails two or three times, just writing excuses, but he never told me about the estimated shipping date. I trusted him. Wrong!! He is a liar.

Now I am claiming my money back. But... What about the time I have wasted waiting for the kit? Now my only hope is trying to contact him in this forum, or at least let all the people know about this situation.

A very angry customer

Juan

------
Página personal: [www.iearobotics.com]
Blog: [www.iearobotics.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login