Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

【China】cheaper 3D printer,$200??smoking smiley

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
【China】cheaper 3D printer,$200??smoking smiley
January 29, 2012 10:59AM
As we have a new parner join us ,he used to work in Huawei(a wellknow telecome and eletrical company in China ),he do the 3D printer and parts for us.he get all the parts from China.he do the printer kind of Makerbot .

As we are a factory producing PLA,ABS filament, we don't earn money from 3D printer, so we will sale the 3D printer cheap for everyone.

the full parts of 3D printer, we sale $317,
assembled 3D printer, we sale $603.
we are still working hard in this to reduce the price, we want to work to get the full parts below $200, I think some resalers when buy a relative much quantity that can get the $200, welcome to inquiry us.

sales@sunyatech.com
Jack Wu

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/29/2012 11:31AM by Esunpla.
Re: 【China】cheaper 3D printer,$200??smoking smiley
February 14, 2012 11:48PM
are you really selling these 317 usd 3d printer kits? also can you remove the extruder used for a wade like extruder
February 15, 2012 11:38AM
Does the $317 kit (which looks to be a Thing-o-matic clone in the photo) include ALL the parts (electronics, extruder, rods, power supply, etc) or just the acrylic frame?

[johnbiehler.com]
在北京么?
Please send me a quote for "2pcs with airmail shipping to Turkey". email bekiryenilmez @ gmail.com
FYI I emailed Jack Wu and was quoted $413 + $85.60 shipping / handling for a total price of $498. Not bad for essentially a Thing-o-matic clone, but not as good as this thread would make it seem.

Eric
February 27, 2012 02:23PM
Interesting...I emailed as well and was told that those printers (ToM clones) are for wholesale purchase only at large volume and I basically couldn't buy one.

[johnbiehler.com]
I've emailed 2 times but didn't get any response. That's why I dropped my mail here. I guess Makibox is a better choise at this time with 350$ price (inc. shipping)
Ric
March 04, 2012 05:31PM
Remeber Made in China is not necesarily a good, or bad, thing, I'd like to be able t see the quality first, hate to have it burst into flames the first tim eI use it, but barring that, not a bad price.
I am holding out for the PrintrBot, since it is expandable and the size of the parts I have in mind keep expanding in size to accomodate more and more internal hardware.
Ric
March 07, 2012 10:15PM
I purchased one these printers on February 9 and it just shipped out. I did pay the $413 + SH price. We'll see how it goes, according to tracking it should arrive Friday. I will post pics once I have it assembled and give a review.
Well how did it go mac2? would be interesting to know if i should start getting my 3D printers from china smiling smiley
March 13, 2012 06:00PM
So the package got caught up in customs for a few days, they sent it through a freight forwarder (A&A worldwide) that has been flagged by US customs.

It just arrived at my door today and I have been busily unwrapping my shiny new toy. First impressions are that the quality of the parts is pretty high. The cut acrylic parts looks great, nothing cracking and the cuts look precise. They were even nice enough to include a full toolset for assembly which was a nice touch. The electronics are makerbot thingomatic clones but differ somewhat from the reference design (some changes to pin headers, etc)...

I'll start assembling and post updates as it goes along.
Attachments:
open | download - IMGP6715.jpg (139.1 KB)
open | download - IMGP6716.jpg (132.1 KB)
Any news @ mac2?

I'm interested in also buying one!
Any news? Printer resolution?
April 20, 2012 11:11AM
I contacted them and the printer is not 317$... it's 726$ (excluding delivery)... It's assembled though, but I knew that this was too good to be true.
Dear Sirs.
Pls send us more information about 3d printer.
Thanks
with best regards
S.M.Emami
Ariansme@gmail.com
I am interesting to buy then printer from you? Can you send photos, price list and full info about of them. all details how I can to pay for this. Thanks
please tell me the type of machine ,the specification ,and the full price to the door in birmingham england and no hidden costs.
Hello
i am from reprapping on ebay i sell china clones of makerbot replicator

[www.ebay.com.au]

take a look at the product i have been printing with clones for few years now and the quality is still very good

my current replicator is dual extruder
Hi
I am interested in your printer,but i do need to know what the printable size is due to that i need to print designs up to 600 x 300 x 12 mm.
I also need to know what the cost will be for the parts and the freight to be send to Australia .

Thank you
PETER
Hi .
I am referring to my posting of 3/3/2013, are you still selling the 3d printers standard size, if so what printing area do they have , what price and what is the freight cost to Australia .

Peter
March 16, 2013 03:59PM
wow, i am just scrutinizing the heater bed. it looks like a really small print area like a cup cake thingy.

so how big is this print area?

mac2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So the package got caught up in customs for a few
> days, they sent it through a freight forwarder
> (A&A worldwide) that has been flagged by US
> customs.
>
> It just arrived at my door today and I have been
> busily unwrapping my shiny new toy. First
> impressions are that the quality of the parts is
> pretty high. The cut acrylic parts looks great,
> nothing cracking and the cuts look precise. They
> were even nice enough to include a full toolset
> for assembly which was a nice touch. The
> electronics are makerbot thingomatic clones but
> differ somewhat from the reference design (some
> changes to pin headers, etc)...
>
> I'll start assembling and post updates as it goes
> along.
are you really selling these 317 usd 3d printer kits? complete, electronica, everything?

grettings.
Hi Redreprap

Did you receive the chinese printer if so please advice me how you came in contact with them, because all I get is a email from india telling me that they have a great business proposal and that is the last i hear from them so please advice me what you did.
simonpeter
hi
im interested in one of your 3d printers
please get back to me as sson as possible
nemo
April 27, 2013 08:13PM
Quite interested.. been looking for awhile but the pricing has always put me off.... PM or eMail with information with shipping info to 46901 zipcode.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login