Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Wanted old set of Electronics

Posted by Prober 
Wanted old set of Electronics
December 03, 2009 10:47AM
Anyone with a “Working” old set of electronics (all the boards)?
Was thinking that someone has upgraded to newer stuff and has the old collecting dust somewhere?

Anyone?

eye rolling smiley
Prober
Re: Wanted old set of Electronics
December 11, 2009 10:01AM
Prober Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Anyone with a “Working” old set of electronics
> (all the boards)?
> Was thinking that someone has upgraded to newer
> stuff and has the old collecting dust somewhere?
>
> Anyone?
>
> eye rolling smiley

Anyone???
December 11, 2009 09:14PM
you might be able to buy an old set as a kit? or you could download the files and do them yourself.

Good Luck
Troy
Prober
December 12, 2009 01:08PM
troycoon Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> you might be able to buy an old set as a kit? or
> you could download the files and do them
> yourself.
>
> Good Luck
> Troy

Yes would love to purchase an old set. You know where old kits are available?
December 28, 2009 08:34AM
How old are we talking? I have a set of the pic based electronics that are mostly complete and last I checked were still working. They are all based on the last boards produced that were pic based. So the universal board stuff. Got stepper motors that work with them as well. Whatever the kelling ones were. I'm currently stalled on actually finishing the darwin I started several years back due to not having space, not having money and the stuff I have being outdated.

I complain about it periodically on the #reprap channel on freenode. I think they are tired of it but they put up with me. smiling smiley Anyways if this would be of any use let me know. I'm in Ohio based near Cleveland. I was planning on going through the stuff soon anyways as there is a hackerspace forming near here that wants to build a makerbot and was going to look through it to see if there was anything useful for them. Probably won't as the guy leading it already has built two makerbots.

Anyways if this would be any use let me know. I don't check the fourms much so it would be easier to contact me by email at cookgr@graxe.net

I'll keep this bookmarked to see if I can remember to check it.
Greg
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login