1.75mm Mean Green Plastic On Sale
March 29, 2012 06:10PM
This Plastic is Green ABS 1.75mm 5lb on a roll.
We have used this plastic in our own Prusa Mendel and Mendel Max.
3D Printer Tek

The size of the filament is very consistent through out the roll and we have not had any problems with clogging or quality issues with our prints. We have over colors including black, blue and green for sale as well. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

USE COUPON CODE: reprap green for $15 off
Re: 1.75mm Mean Green Plastic On Sale
March 30, 2012 03:03AM
That is one of my pictures on your shop page (the Greg's Hinged Extruder). Why not show a pic of your own prints so someone can see what quality they will get. I think this sort of thing is frowned upon by the community. I know I'm frowning.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 03/30/2012 09:28AM by Greg Frost.
March 30, 2012 03:51AM
Also, while the MendelMax printer is opensource, please include verbiage on your site saying that you are not affiliated with MendelMax.com. Also, you should use your own photo of the MendelMax, It is just lazy to use mine.
March 30, 2012 12:25PM
I aplogize they are meant as place holders they should not have been shown to the general public. We are filling out our store and uploading products. Again I did not mean to piss anyone off we have a nice camera and will be shooting our own pictures and the products were thrown up very late at night and were not meant to be for sale yet. My primary purpose was to sell plastic not the other products. They will disappear tonight once i get a chance to fix it.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login