Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Selling Darwin Electronics, Motors (Australia)

Posted by PacShady 
Selling Darwin Electronics, Motors (Australia)
February 20, 2010 11:08PM
Hey guys, I'm selling all my electronics and motors or Darwin. I started building a RepRap a couple of years ago, and due to difficulty in getting mechanical components as well as university tying up all my spare time I never got around to finishing it. Now that Mendel is the main version, and I REALLY can't be bothered to try and find how to get the parts to finish Darwin and then try and find out how to upgrade to Mendel, I'm just going to get rid of what I've got and wait until I have some time and money to get a complete kit down the track and start from scratch.

I'm selling pretty much all the Generation 2 electronics for Darwin, as well as three stepper motors used only in testing. Pretty much all the work has been done on these electronics, so you're not buying kits for each component, you're buying complete, fully soldered cards. I tested the components and motors and it all seems to be in working order.

EDIT: I've put this package up on EBay, you can get to it here: [cgi.ebay.com.au]. I've started the auction at $70 plus $15 postage & handling, or you can buy it now for $120. Auction lasts until 4:20pm AEST on 28th February.

'Shady

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/21/2010 07:47AM by PacShady.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login