Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Mainboard for sale $35.50

Posted by kymberlyaandrus 
Mainboard for sale $35.50
January 31, 2010 01:10AM
This a RepRap mainboard ver 1.2, we have modified to make it smaller than the Makerbot version. It includes all the RepRap modifications :removing all the arduino headers,changing the SD slot to a Micro SD and soldering the Micro SD slot on the backside.I prefer payment through PayPal. Please contact me at kymberlyaandrus(at)yahoo.com for questions, and shipping information.

I also have a complete Electronics kit available for sale that includes all electronics boards needed for the RepRap Mendel(generation 3 electronics) and also a USB to TTL adapter, a universal 12v 5A power supply, and a cable kit to wire it all together for $215.00
Attachments:
open | download - mainboard.JPG (70.8 KB)
so would this hook up to a regular stepper controller? would it work with the arduino code, or sanduino controller?
Re: Mainboard for sale $35.50
February 05, 2010 10:33AM
This is the same circuit as the makerbot motherboard. So it is a Sanguino compatiblee and runs the same software. It uses the same 10 pin headers to controll the steppers motors, so that it is compatible with the other items designed for the RepRap Mendel.
do you ship to usa? how long before shipment?
Re: Mainboard for sale $35.50
February 09, 2010 07:02PM
We do ship to the USA (that is where we are, so that is actually what is easiest for us).

We can usually ship within three days of recieving payment (sometimes sooner, depending upon how backed up I am on testing - each board get tested to make sure it functions properly after assembly).
Hi, I am interesting in buy motberboard from you. please, contact me at:

coratech.compras@gmail.com
809-660-7797
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login