Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Fully Assembled Stepper Driver v2.3 board interest?

Posted by kurtisg 
Fully Assembled Stepper Driver v2.3 board interest?
July 14, 2010 08:19PM
As you may know from my post a few weeks ago, I ordered some stepper motor driver PCBs in a large batch. The first batch was missing some silkscreen, but the corrected batch should fix this. I am wondering if there is interest in $25 fully assembled stepper motor driver v2.3 boards and $22 for the ones missing some silkscreen. Shipping will be determined later. MakerBot's price is $35. Please post if you would be interested this and if there is enough interest I will begin selling them.

- Kurtis
Hello,

I was wondering would you be able to ship to England? and how much would P&P be?
Re: Fully Assembled Stepper Driver v2.3 board interest?
August 05, 2010 09:40PM
Charles, I would be willing to ship to England. I cannot give an exact number on what the shipping cost would be, it would depend on how many boards you wanted. However, I am not currently selling these. Since you are the first reply to this in a few weeks, I don't think there is much interest. If I only assembled a few boards, the shipping on the parts that I would have to order would remove any profit. If you are interested in more than 3 boards, we should talk more.

- Kurtis
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login