Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

[NOR] Mendel bearing kits

Posted by Nudel 
[NOR] Mendel bearing kits
September 18, 2010 07:04PM
I just put up a set of Mendel bearings on the norwegian auction site QXL here: qxl.no

The set includes 50x624zz and 2x608zz. That makes it possible to assemble Adrians geared extruder. If you need the bearings for Wades extruder as well, I might add them for free if you ask me nicely. winking smiley Sorry, I've run out of extra 608 bearings already.

Ugly photo here:

I have some sets to spare, and I'll sell them through the forum for the following prices, with unregistered, untracked cheapest mail option:

Norway: NKR 125,- including shipping.
Europe: 19€ + 5€ shipping = 24€
World: 25$ + 11$ shipping = 36$ (USD)

Drop me a PM if you're interested.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 10/06/2010 08:04AM by Nudel.

--
-Nudel
Blog with RepRap Comic
Re: [NOR] Mendel bearing kits
September 21, 2010 08:28AM
New community price.

--
-Nudel
Blog with RepRap Comic
October 06, 2010 05:53AM
Nudel,

your parcel turned up today all the way to australia. The envelope was a little worse for wear but it all arrived so its all good. Thanks for the really quick service and the nice little surprise.

Thanks again

Scorpia
October 06, 2010 08:15AM
Thanks Scorpia, good to hear. The "worse for wear" bit might have been my terrible packaging skills. At at job I had, I was banned from giftwrapping for customers, because of the look on their faces. grinning smiley

Oh well, 5 sets sold so far, get them while they last. smiling smiley

--
-Nudel
Blog with RepRap Comic
November 02, 2010 08:39AM
None of the auctions the last weeks have any bidders, and only a few views, so I won't post any more auctions for now.

If you are interested in a set, feel free to send me a PM here on the forum, (I can then upload to qxl.no if you prefer).

Also, if you do contact me via PM, and don't leave a email address, I have no other way of contacting you. :-)

--
-Nudel
Blog with RepRap Comic
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login