Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Anyone interested in a Plywood Mendel?

Posted by Roaddog 
Anyone interested in a Plywood Mendel?
March 09, 2011 02:22PM
I have a Mendel I built from a lasercut plywood kit from Techzone.

All the axis' move great. I have the extruder working. It spits out a fine bead of ABS at 220 C.

I have the firmware worked out and the machine works with Repsnapper. I tried to get it working with the standard host software like a few others have done but couldn't get reliable communication with it so I went back to Repsnapper. I have one of the opto's working. It needs some more optos whch can be purchased from Mouser. Once getting them you just have to bolt them in place and cut the tabs to set your axis' home and then start configuring the machine.

I have 20 pounds of ABS and a few 1 lb rolls of pla in assorted colors. I also have some extra parts for the extruder tip.

The video below shows me testing the axis'

[www.youtube.com]

I have just run myself into to many projects and need to free up some space in my shop.

If you are interested send me an email and I can answer any questions and figure out shipping or pickup. If you want to make an offer I have about $1200 invested into the project. Not looking to make it back but I'm not interested in just dumping it either.

I am located just outside of Seattle, WA

Thanks

superfly.tnt (at) hotmail.com
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login