Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Black Friday Weekend ONLY!! $1500+Free Shipping ---Fully Assembled Makerbot Thing-O-Matic with Mk6 stepstruder + 1lb of ABS filament (Extreme savings)

Posted by cox181 
First off, here is the ebay link >>
[www.ebay.com]

Ok, this is my current proposition. For the Black Friday weekend, makerbot released promotional sales codes that allow you to buy a fully assembled and tuned makerbot for $1999 (originally $2500) or a different promotional code for a user assembled kit for $999 (originally $1299). I currently own a makerbot thing-o-matic and I absolutely love it. I have it very fine tuned and my printed parts are very good quality. I have printed numerous replacement parts for my arducopter as well. So here is what I would like to do. I would like to buy a user assembled kit, fully assemble and tune it, and then sell it for $1500 + free shipping. I am of course willing to negotiate on price. I can also provide support for any problems that may arise and I will help you get all the software installed and help you in creating your first print. Please let me know if anyone is interested asap because this deal won't last past the weekend.

Keep in mind that the normal price of a Fully Assembled Makerbot Thing-O-Matic is $2500 plus shipping. So by taking this deal, you will be saving the $500 plus you will save an extra $500 because of the deal I am proposing.

Thanks and happy holidays.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 11/26/2011 03:00PM by cox181.
Attachments:
open | download - cupcake_bunny.jpg (55.4 KB)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login