Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

[USA] Fully built & tested Prusa $850

Posted by Interius 
[USA] Fully built & tested Prusa $850
November 10, 2011 06:39PM
I'm currently running a fundraiser on indiegogo.com and one of the perks is a fully built and tested Prusa for $850. Other perks from the fundraiser include: Huxley, Prusa, or mendel printed parts + wades extruder printed parts.

The fundraiser is to help me and a couple of my friends get a 3d printer workshop going so we can sell more printers at these great prices. Thanks for taking the time to check out my project!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/10/2011 07:01PM by Interius.
Ed
Re: [USA] Fully built & tested Prusa $850
December 08, 2011 09:16PM
Hi
Do yoiu still have the Prusa.
I am in the market looking for a Prusa Mendel RepRap.
Call me if possible to discuss the sale of your 3D Printer 443 854 7613.
Ed
Ed
December 14, 2011 11:40AM
Hi,
Again...do you still have the Prusa for sale.
Ed
December 26, 2011 09:22PM
Hello Ed,

Sorry I wasnt able to reply to you sooner! I was completely wrapped up in the holiday season. But yes, were still running the fundraiser, you can still get a prusa, if you havnt found another one already. if you want to check out the fundraiser here is the link.

If you have any questions pm me on the forums or email me at dowhilegeek@gmail.com, you can expect a speedy reply this time.

Again, I'm so sorry I didnt have a chance to reply sooner.
Interius
Dwayne Vogler
December 28, 2011 08:32PM
How soon can delivery be expected after contribution?
December 29, 2011 12:27AM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/29/2011 12:27AM by snoopy.
December 30, 2011 04:33AM
Dwayne,

Right now it depends on the type of donaiton. If its a complete machine we can have it out of the shop in 2 - 3 weeks. If its a set of parts it would be longer because we need the overhead from a full machine donaiton to get our project fully operational. As soon as we get our first full machine donation we will be able to churn out part sets and send them out just as quickly, if not quicker than the full machines.

Joeseph R
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login