Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

ORD Bot Hadron Complete Kit for Sale

Posted by digistump 
ORD Bot Hadron Complete Kit for Sale
February 02, 2013 08:33PM
I have an ORD Bot Hadron 3D printer kit with Pre-Assembled RAMPS and Dual Extruder from QU-BD

Completely unassembled, unopened, in a box as was previously sold here - only this is the version that was sold in September, it has a Lava bed and I believe the original QU-BD Dual Head: [www.automationtechnologiesinc.com]

I've never had the time to put it together, and just have too many things going on now.

Selling for $1,050 including US Shipping and including a 1kg Spool of Green PLA 1.75mm - If you're in the Portland, OR area can pickup for $100 less.

I can take payment by money order, check if you are willing to wait for it to clear, or paypal/amazon payments (if you use a CC I'd ask that the buyer pays the fees - 2.9% I think). I'm only looking to recover less then what I have in these items. I'm pretty firm on the prices as I'm not looking to make anything here.

If interested you can email me at ekettenburg at digistump dot com
Re: ORD Bot Hadron Complete Kit for Sale
March 05, 2013 09:29AM
Interesting combination, should work really nice but I think the price must go down a bit. You can get same setup directly from the sellers for less.
Re: ORD Bot Hadron Complete Kit for Sale
March 05, 2013 12:43PM
This has been sold - thanks everyone!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login