Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

+10Kg PBT for sale or trade

Posted by maboo 
+10Kg PBT for sale or trade
July 30, 2013 03:33PM
Hello everybody!

I have more than 10Kg of PBT mostly black but also some white or grey (sorted by color) for sale.
PBT is a high tenperature fiberglass reinforced thermoplastic with a melting point of around 220°C.
Check out Wiki:
Wikipedia - PBT thermoplastic properties
The chunks have the size of Lego, they are from electronic connectors.
Check out the photo I just made:

I run a small company that recycles metals from electronics, so we always have this kind of material left over. It is clean, new and unused, but you have to bring it into filament shape by yourself.
I am new to this forum and the makerbot community, but I am not new to RP and 3D print. I want to build my first 3D printer with my son this summer and therefor need parts for a Rostock derivate
So anyone who can print me some parts in a nice color and material can trade those parts against my PBT material. I will give you three times the weight of my printed parts. Each one will carry his own shipping costs.
If anyone is interested in buying the material, but is not able to provide me my printed parts, just give me an offer via PM and I will see what I can do.
I am in germany and I ship anywhere unless it does not make sense because of the costs.
Ok this is my first posting and I am very exited to read and learn stuff here and hopefully meet nice people as well!

Marcel

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/30/2013 03:36PM by maboo.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login