Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

[UK] For Sale complete Reprap Prusa Mendel

Posted by FJJ 
FJJ
[UK] For Sale complete Reprap Prusa Mendel
October 20, 2013 11:34AM
Hi,

I made a reprap some time ago when I was on gardening leave for three months, but just don't have time to use it now.

It is a fully assembled Prusa Mendel and consists of the following (basically my bill of materials):

- Prusa Mendel LM8UU ABS printed parts produced by DIY-Mark from eMAKERshop with Wades extruder parts
- All the fixtures, fastenings, fittings etc. with M8 threaded rods etc.
- Hotend from 3dimensionshop on eBay (from Poland) with 1.75mm filament size and a .5mm nozzle
- 5 x NEMA 17, 42mm hi-torque stepper motor 44Ncm 1.8degree
- Sanguinololu 1.3a electrics with 4x A4988 stepper motor controllers and ATX power input
- PCB MK2 Heatbed for ABS printing
- A laser cut acryllic print bed
- USB cable
- Roughly a kilo of clear 1.75mm ABS feedstock
- 200mm x 66m roll of PET tape for the heat bed

The unit can be collected from West Lothian, Scotland and I can deliver in the surrounding areas. I can send by courier but this is expensive due to the size / weight at £30. I will make a frame out of wood if it requires shipping and tack cardboard outside - this may take me a couple of days to get wood and build the frame etc. I would want to make sure it reaches you safely in one piece!

You will need a laptop / desktop PC to run the required software etc. to use this RepRap, but I'm sure you have done your research if you are looking here! You will also need an ATX power supply to power the RepRap (connects with the 4 pin ATX connector)

Any questions please let me know, I'm looking for £375 ono - it cost me around £475 to build.

FJJ
Re: [UK] For Sale complete Reprap Prusa Mendel
October 20, 2013 11:36AM
Please note that I can include the ATX power supply for an extra £15.
FJJ
October 23, 2013 04:43PM
Price dropped to £325.
FJJ
October 28, 2013 02:28PM
Sold
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login