Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Reprap For Sale

Posted by philipsp 
Reprap For Sale
July 08, 2008 03:01AM
Hi

I have a complete Reprap V1.0 for sale this includes all the necessary parts and electronics including stepper motors. I have decided to sell my Reprap as I do not have the time to take it any further.

The electronics are all my own design which are all single sided PCBs based Arduino Electronics. The Arduino board is also my own design. The Electronics are connected to the PC using a serial port.

Last time I used the Reprap I had all the stepper motors moving the axis and the extruder extruding HDPE as well, since I have upgraded the firmware to single Arduino V1.3 and have not tested it. For better future support all the electronics could be replaced. Most of the components could be de-soldered and re-used.

Although the PCBs are all my own design the Pin out of the Arduino board is the same as the single Arduino setup. Also there is one single board for the extruder control, which, has two Transistors outputs and one PWM output for the motor on it to control the extruder.

All the frame can be dissembled although the crossbars are super glued on (I could not find an easier way of attaching them) they can be removed with a bit of force.

Some pictures attached of the Reprap.

Buyer collects from Oxford or I can deliver in and around Oxford.

Reasonable Offers will be considered.

Please message me with offers or for further details.

Parts Supplied:

Complete Reprap V1.0 made using Bits From Bytes Regular Molded Parts
PC Power Supply
All Stepper Motors
Real of HDPE
Attachments:
open | download - rr.JPG (610.8 KB)
Re: Reprap For Sale
July 22, 2008 12:35PM
Hi there,

is this offer still valid?

Could you contact me at reprap-forums@jeromebaum.com ?

Many Thanks!
wei
August 19, 2008 10:19AM
Hi, I would like to buy some parts from you.
Is that possible? Please contact me via wei_xung.wang@kcl.ac.uk

Many thanks.
September 15, 2008 04:03PM
Hi

The offer is still valid and for all the parts listed above I would be looking for
sid
September 17, 2008 01:40PM
65 ??

I'm in!
please let me know the shipping rates to germany.

'sid

ps please contact via PN for the necessary informations
September 19, 2008 08:35PM
Hi,
Do you still have this machine? I am based near London, would love to buy it. Thanks very much.

James
October 01, 2008 02:47PM
Hi

This RepRap has now been sold. Thanks to all those who showed interest in it.

Many Thanks

Philip
sid
October 10, 2008 08:42AM
got it today, thanks alot philip for all the effort.

cheers
'sid
Mike
January 08, 2009 03:37PM
I'm a bit confused. Reading elsewhere on this site, it looks like the complete part costs for the reprap is in the order of 800USD+. Was this a very generous offer, 65UKP, or is it actually not everything you need to build a working reprat?

Confused...

Mike
sid
January 08, 2009 08:08PM
Well that was a complete machine including all the electronics, powersupply and such.
(I didn't asked for the electronics, so I didn't got them)

And yes indeed it was a very very generous offer.!!
(that's why I also paid the paypal fees winking smiley)

This is a machine made of moulded parts, not the fancy new lasercut things you'll get for ~400 GBP but they are from bfb (as far as I can tell) too.
I cannot remember how much they were, but I guess about the same for the mechanics kit.

But some of the parts were broken (glueable) some rods were bent, and the belt was a bit brittle (snapped when I tried to mount it)
still a very very good deal, because all I was after was the extruder and the motors basically, everything else was ...let's say a gift grinning smiley

'sid

PS 800USD are a reasonable price for the complete kit (bfb silver mechanics and rrf arduino kit)
this special offer here was a unique opportunity I just couldn't neglect
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login