Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Parting out MMax 1.5 - everything except steppers for sale

Posted by Labgeek 
Parting out MMax 1.5 - everything except steppers for sale
September 02, 2012 02:07PM
I'm sitting here running on my laptop tethered to my phone so I can't post a whole lot. I'm in New Orleans and this is our 6th day without power!

I turn handmade pens and want to get into laser engraving, but live in a 950 sqft shotgun house (google it if you don't know what that is). I'm told I must give up one hobby before starting another.

Black extrusions (some nicks and marks from wear/tear and my newness at putting one together). Can send pics via phone or will update post when I get back to work on Tuesday. Plus the T Nuts, etc I was using... Paid $60 I think just for the 2020... $50 shipped.

2 Heatbeds - 1 somewhat used, the other untouched... Each will come with 3-4 sq ft of kapton film (not tape), 1st one ordered will come with glass too (no guaranteed on the glass making it, but I will pack as well as I can) Either one $25 shipped

Lulzbot Budaschnozzle v1.1 w/ 0.35 head & also the PTFE tube for 1.75mm filament. Paid $108 w/shipping... $80 Shipped

Black MMax 1.5 printed parts (1 motor mount broke at a layer line but wasn't giving me a problem), paid $110... $75 shipped

Sanguinololu - with choice of driver boards (stepsticks or Taiwan or was it HK? A4988s with tiny heatsinks)
Bought as bare board and put together myself... Guarantee it and the 4 stepper boards to be working.
Don't even want to think about what I paid for this in total...$90 shipped.

30A 12V Power supply ... $25 shipped

Really nice fine pitch Z axis trapezoidal leadscrew and matching round nuts (I dremeled slots so they can't turn), plus 2x 5mm to 8mm flex couplers - paid about $90 for the set... $70 shipped

8mm and 10mm tool steel (tight tolerance) rod from mcmaster for the axes (sp?). $20 for the 4 rods, shipped

A few rolls (a little less than 1 lb each left ) of black, blue translucent and natural PLA, paid $68 ... $50 shipped

2x High Torque timing pulleys plus matching belt - GPA32GT2060-A-P5 & GBN9942GT-60 Cost me $42 plus shipping -- $25 shipped

You can try to call me at five zero four - 710 - 91 zero 4 but cell phone coverage is still iffy sometimes right now. If you leave a message, I will call you back.

Or email me at labgeek2007 - at - gmail -dot- com

Thanks,
Rob

Edit - I was able to shut down a couple things so that I could plug in the laptop to the generator (500W ps for a laptop - ouch, esp. when you only have a 3500W max generator)... Going to be updating the above with prices, etc as I can.

If I forgot something, I probably have I was doing this off the top of my head and searching email... let me know and send me an offer. I will also entertain counter offers on the above... but need to get what I can out of it towards my laser setup. If someone wants to make an offer on all of it, I'll cut them a deal!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/02/2012 03:52PM by Labgeek.
Re: Parting out MMax 1.5 - everything except steppers for sale
September 24, 2012 10:17AM
All prices lowered on remaining items...Everything has been sold except:

A few rolls (a little less than 1 lb each left ) of black, blue translucent and natural PLA, paid $68 ... $40 shipped

30A 12V Power supply ... $20 shipped

Heatbed - untouched... Comes with glass (no guaranteed on the glass making it, but I will pack as well as I can), and a few square feet of Kapton Film (not tape)... $20 shipped
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login