Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

[USA] Prusa i3 Lasercut Frame parts

Posted by johnoly99 
[USA] Prusa i3 Lasercut Frame parts
November 03, 2012 08:20PM
We are offering a lasercut melamine/wood laminate version of the i3 Frame/Y table and misc. parts on our website now. The aluminum looks pretty nice, and is a tiny bit more rigid, but not by much, and certainly a lot more $$$$ We have also noticed a lot of people mixing up which hardware and where, so I thought if I just mark where they go, you can drill for whatever hardware you choose. The Melamine does tap threads well, and once you cut the threads, wick in some thin super glue and they'll be pretty strong for a long time too.

$32 plus shipping

[www.shop.seemecnc.com]

Thanks

John "Oly"
SeeMeCNC.com
Re: [USA] Prusa i3 Lasercut Frame parts
November 04, 2012 12:45PM
How much too ship too uk
November 04, 2012 01:13PM
Ouch, looks like 57$ for usps intl to UK. Maybe someone local can cut it?
November 05, 2012 10:13AM
Ok, chriss, took oned to them to quote, it's $45 for usps intl anywhere outside US, canada and mexico
November 05, 2012 10:21AM
$130,53 to ship to Germany hot smiley
Achim
November 05, 2012 10:24AM
Yeah, if you use the shipping calculator on our website, it's expensive. The only way to ship that large (15" square) of a package thru the site is UPS, and they are expensive! That's why I posted that for anyone wanting to order one outside the US, we can ship USPS priority, and it's only $45-50,
but we will have to do a paypal invoice outside the website until I can get that set up

UPDATE, ok, it's now up on the website, and calculates to around $53 to the UK etc... for shipping. That's the best I can do on a 15" square part. If anyone can find a cheaper way let us know

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/05/2012 10:33AM by johnoly99.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login