Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

need printed parts

Posted by Swinson 
need printed parts
January 11, 2009 01:02AM
I need parts printed for a reprap 3D printer. If you are interested please email me at swinterry@hotmail.com
Re: need printed parts
January 11, 2009 03:26PM
I too need parts for a rep rap. In the spirit of this program how about someone print up a set of parts and pass them along to me for the cost of materials and postage. I promise to use the assembled printer to make at least two sets to send out with the same deal.

Email me at steveoutdoorrec@gmail.com if you are willing to keep the spirit of the program alive.

Oh and I live in the Grand Rapids area of Michigan. Might be nice to find others in the area that are into this.
January 11, 2009 03:32PM
I will also print out at least 2 maybe 3 sets with that deal.

Swinson

P.S. I live in Louisiana north of New Orleans
January 13, 2009 08:59AM
You guys do realise there is a special "wanted" board and that this is the "for sale board" right? :-P
sid
January 13, 2009 01:51PM
Hi NIl,
you did hit the report button, and asked to move this thread, didn't you?

'sid
January 13, 2009 02:02PM
sid Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi NIl,
> you did hit the report button, and asked to move
> this thread, didn't you?
>
> 'sid

No, I've always thought reporting posts was for serious stuff like spam, unacceptable personal attacks, warez links and other posts in need of deletion or modification. For stuff like posting in wrong forum, I've tended to think it's the responsibility of the OP to deal with it (probably by deleting their post and posting in the correct forum). Am I wrong? And if so, is this unique to this forum?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/13/2009 02:03PM by Nil Einne.
January 13, 2009 04:14PM
sorry guys it has already been reposted in the wanted forum
sid
January 13, 2009 06:43PM
I know swinson, no problem... not really winking smiley
Either this thread will be moved someday or simply ignored, so don't worry about it.

Nil,
well in fact the report button is nothing but the fastest way to call a moderator for help.
And because you need to add a comment and the moderator himself is a human;
you can call for help for any reason you like...
.. well that is as long moderators don't tell you to stop spamming them winking smiley
They will choose whether or not to regard your report and act.

Well true, most likely it's spam that is to be reported;
but there are more than just one rule named "don't spam!"
And everything that is 'breaking' a rule could be reported.

We don't have any written rules as far as I know, at least I never read about rules here, and I've been reading a while now;
so it's just "act nice or be beaten with a stick" I guess winking smiley
nevertheless, If something is wrong with a thread or post it may be reported winking smiley
(it IS btw...)

'sid
January 13, 2009 07:49PM
Posters are typically given a LOT of latitude. As long as they aren't causing serious REAL disruptions they're pretty much left alone.

Hell, there are no rules here - we're trying to accomplish something.

Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.

Thomas A. Edison
January 20, 2009 08:05AM
Forrest Higgs Wrote:
> Posters are typically given a LOT of latitude. As
> long as they aren't causing serious REAL
> disruptions they're pretty much left alone.

Well yes, that's part of the reason I didn't think reporting is a good idea. It's not my thread and it's up to the posters if they want to post here or a place where they are perhaps more likely to get attention and less likely to get complaints/not important comments. I can advise them on where they might want to post but the rest I leave up to them
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login