US, Full Graphic Smart LCDs and more
May 05, 2013 11:20PM
Currently selling to US only, from US.

New in box, Graphic LCD Smart Controllers with included 4GB SD card.
Reprapdiscount brand. Several available. (Only one currently listed)

Ebay Link to product.

$79.99 buy it now, free Fedex shipping included
Ships FREE to US. Products will be shipped out within ONE business day from payment of funds.

I'm offering 5$ off GLCDs if you order from me here. I only accept PayPal. With the 5$ off you are paying $74.99US, TOTAL from me here. That is cheaper than you will get "buy it now" from other sources, And it will be shipped out within one business day via FEDEX, in the US (approx 3 day shipping time).

If you wish to order from me, either message me at xtech3d@gmail.com, or PM me here. Or of course you can "buy it now" on ebay.

To use the GLCD you will need the recently updated Marlin firmware now found in the master branch here:
[github.com]

For Marlin to compile within Arduino IDE, you will need the U8glib available here:
[www.xtechgeek.com]
Unzip and install the U8glib folder into your Arduino IDE's "libraries" folder.

Also for sale (not on ebay, message at xtech3d@gmail.com or PM me here) are:

J-Head hotend resistors, $2.99ea (free USPS shipping)
Rostock Max hotend resistor 2-packs, $4.99 (free USPS shipping)
IRLB8743 Mosfet upgrades. These won't need a fan or even a heatsink :-). $2.99ea (free USPS shipping)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/07/2013 03:24AM by xclusive585.
Re: US, Full Graphic Smart LCDs and more
May 05, 2013 11:21PM

May 08, 2013 01:00AM
Price correction (Sorry I cannot edit my original post any longer)

On ebay:
$74.99 buy it now, free Fedex shipping included
Ships FREE to US. Products will be shipped out within ONE business day from payment of funds.

I'm offering 5$ off GLCDs if you order from me directly. I only accept PayPal. With the 5$ off you are paying $69.99US, TOTAL from me here. That is cheaper than you will get "buy it now" from other sources, And it will be shipped out within one business day via FEDEX, in the US (approx 3 day shipping time).
May 28, 2013 12:10PM
Only one GLCD left reserved for direct sale here. 2 Remain for sale on Ebay.

It will likely be several weeks before I have more in stock.

Thanks to those of you who've done business with me here or on ebay, it's been my pleasure!

I hope to (slowly) keep adding things to stock. In the next couple months I hope to add Ramps kits to inventory :-).

-Dave ([email protected])
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login