Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

-=( for sale Aluhotends 1.75mm 2 versions )=-

Posted by thejollygrimreaper 
-=( for sale Aluhotends 1.75mm 2 versions )=-
May 11, 2013 06:13AM
Hi all,

I now have two versions of my Aluhotend up for sale, the Aluhotend-LT and the Aluhotend-HT

The Aluhotend-LT-1.75mm is specifically designed for general use high resolution printing with PLA and ABS, by default the nozzle size is 0.4mm and the hotend comes assembled and sealed ready for use, does not include a heater cartridge or thermistor, this hotend is not designed to go above 245c due to it's ptfe liner

The Aluhotend-HT-1.75mm is designed for high temperature printing with ABS ,NYLON ,POLYCARBONATE, by default the nozzle size is 0.4mm and the hotend comes assembled and sealed ready for use, does not include a heater cartridge or thermistor, this hotend will handle PLA as well however for more reliability i recommend the "Aluhotend-LT",

the improvments over the last versions are:

- lighter from 39 grams to 22 grams

- shorter 80mm to 58mm

- now features a ptfe liner to mitigate potential jams and regulate back pressure (LT version)

- mounting point dimensions match the jhead mount more accurately

- heater block is now shorter and the heater cartridge/resistor hole is bigger

- improved nozzle geometry with a shorter orifice for reduced back-pressure

price is $65Aud each

Available at 3dindustriesaustralia or by emailing me thejollygrimreaper@gmail.com

-=( blog )=- -=( thingiverse )=- -=( 3Dindustries )=- -=( Aluhotend - mostly metal hotend)=--=( Facebook )=-

Re: -=( for sale Aluhotends 1.75mm 2 versions )=-
May 15, 2013 07:10PM
now available on ebay here

-=( blog )=- -=( thingiverse )=- -=( 3Dindustries )=- -=( Aluhotend - mostly metal hotend)=--=( Facebook )=-

May 23, 2013 07:15AM
shipping is now free anywhere in the world if purchased off my site

Hiya, I'm trying to buy the HT, and it says shipping is 6.60 flat rate envelope, or 7.75 international. I'm U.S based. Is the free shipping still available on your site?

regards,
-Tomek

thejollygrimreaper Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> shipping is now free anywhere in the world if
> purchased off my site
June 02, 2013 12:31AM
Tomek Wrote:
> Hiya, I'm trying to buy the HT, and it says
> shipping is 6.60 flat rate envelope, or 7.75
> international. I'm U.S based. Is the free
> shipping still available on your site?
>
> regards,
> -Tomek
>
> thejollygrimreaper Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > shipping is now free anywhere in the world if
> > purchased off my site

yes it still applies, I'm having a look at it, as the free shipping should have come up as a shipping option,

enter: Fr33sh1pp1ng into the coupon/discount code part and it'll override the shipping charge anyway,

Thanks! smiling smiley
Just successfully made the order with the coupon code.

(if it's on any use debugging, I had the shipping fee showing up in both cases, if I chose "checkout with paypal" and then returned to the shipping fees page, and if I just chose "checkout", went to the shipping fees, and then paid with paypal.)
June 03, 2013 10:55AM
Do you have any drawings of this hotend? Are there different size nozzles available, is 0.4mm the only size?
June 03, 2013 06:34PM
maddox Wrote:
> Do you have any drawings of this hotend? Are
> there different size nozzles available, is 0.4mm
> the only size?

I did have drawings of these hotends(s) for a while they were on GitHub , however i have since taken them down due to a few abusive email based conversations regarding a lack of solidworks drawings and only being supplied in DXF, currently only available on request

i have 0.5mm nozzles as well, but once those are sold out i'm not having any more made up,

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login