Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

reprap kit

Posted by mellis 
reprap kit
October 28, 2009 02:10PM
hey i am doing mendel kits if any one is intrested for more info plese email 1234bigfoot1234@gmail.com or phone me on 07517235888

thanks

matt
Re: reprap kit
October 28, 2009 02:18PM
sorry for the double post but the kits will be around £300-£500 range depending on various options.

thanks

matt
Gogo
October 30, 2009 05:38AM
What contains the kit?
October 30, 2009 02:10PM
everything apart from the power supply, serial to usb converter, mdf bordes, the copper pipe and fire cirment for the extruder. but i can add the power supply and serial to usb cable to the kit and the mdf and so on can be found in most hard where sores.

thanks

matt
November 03, 2009 05:53AM
More Info please what are the different options? Where do you ship to?

Cheers
November 04, 2009 07:31AM
yeh well you can order the printed parts, the mechanical parts and the electrical parts separately instead of the whole kit.

I ship any where in the world but postage may be quite expensive to some places.

thanks

matt
November 12, 2009 09:51AM
how much for a complete mendel (not assembled ofc.)
and how much without the electronics??
November 12, 2009 02:46PM
Hi Matt,

Are you based in the UK? I see your price was in pounds.
Also how much for the following options;
Printed parts only
Printed parts & mecahnicals only
Whole kit as you described in your initial post

Cheers,
Nigel.
November 16, 2009 05:15PM
I'm from Denmark, but shipping might be arranged winking smiley how much do you think it'll cost for "printed parts & mechanicals only"? (USD/EUR/GBP) (without shipping or any...)
November 17, 2009 06:27AM
hi

do you just sell the mendel parts ? and if so how much are they ,, with shipping to liverpool uk england ??

also do u have any pictures of the parts ??

please email me back asp

gary
November 24, 2009 05:02PM
how long would you need from order over production to shipping? I'm guessing that's not your first priority task.
November 26, 2009 01:57PM
Interested in printed parts. please email price and time line. Galt1x@comcast.net
Shipped to Portland OR, USA
November 27, 2009 03:06PM
INterested in kit. please email, timelines aprox shipping to montreal canada.
info @ spoonbender.ca

Would these parts work with the Mendel 2.

Seriously interested. Do you offer the electronics assembled and tested? That would be cool.
December 01, 2009 05:28PM
how much for a mendel kit with all mechanicals nuts bolts motors extruder but none of the electronics(board based components EX:drivers usb adapters power supply...)
December 03, 2009 04:20AM
I'm from sweden and interested in complete mendel kit or printed part, circuit boards and mechanical parts separatly. Prefer supply from within EU due to shipping without customs and VAT surcharges. Please reply to bjorn @ elfvin.se
Best regards and happy reproduction (of parts). /Björn
December 03, 2009 11:46AM
definitely interested in a printed kit. how much would it be?
And how much for printed+mechanical?
December 05, 2009 12:45AM
Definitely interested in a kit, can you give a cost to ship to NJ USA
and a list of what is in the kit.

Thanks Pete.
December 06, 2009 03:58PM
Are you still doing complete kits? If so please would you let me know lead time, costs etc.
December 13, 2009 02:08PM
Hey guys I am so sorry I haven’t replied to some of your emails but im having a problem with the electronics so it might be a while in till I can get a hold of them but please check back at [www.reprapshop.co.uk]

thanks

Matt

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/13/2009 02:45PM by mellis.
December 19, 2009 04:02PM
We are keen and interested in complete mendel kit or printed part, circuit boards and mechanical parts seperatly.
I would like the electronics figured out so that not search them here locally
Please update prices when possible.
JAGS
DESIGN FOR A CHANGE
GaryRiding
February 10, 2010 05:08PM
hi matt can u email me asp at ridingg@hotmail.com about how i order a set of mendel parts from u

gary
Gary Riding..
February 10, 2010 05:09PM
hi matt can u email me asp at ridingg@hotmail.com about how i order a set of mendel parts from u

gary
July 13, 2010 10:56PM
I will be selling full kits and fully assembled kits in the next few weeks. Send me an e-mail if you are interested and I will add you to the list.

jeffchristiana@yahoo.com
July 14, 2010 05:33PM
How come we cannot see when some of these people registered or how many posts they have made?

something smells fishy...
July 14, 2010 05:57PM
Because they are not registered.

[www.hydraraptor.blogspot.com]
August 13, 2010 05:23PM
I am looking for a set of printed parts that I can get within 12 days. I had a guy printing them in portland but he then sold them to his friend instead and does not plan on printing anymore. I live in Eugene, Or and was wondering if possible how much you charge for just printed parts.

kschaef1@uoregon.edu
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login