Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Darwin or Mendel printed parts kit. £75 +shipping.

Posted by TheRuttmeister 
Hey,
I'm from Germany and would be very interested in a complete Kit for the Mendel :-)
Would be so great beeing able to get one.

Cheers!
I'm very interested Mendel extruded parts kit. What would the price be for just the extruded parts? And what would it be if you added the mechanical parts (metal rods, motors, timing belts, etc.) with no electronics? Plus shipping to the U.S. Thanks
Re: Darwin or Mendel printed parts kit. £75 +shipping.
December 01, 2009 02:29AM
I'm very much interested in Mendel kit. Prefer a full kit, but printed parts kit is ok too. Depending on full kit time frame.

Thank you for offering this.
Makoto
December 01, 2009 05:22PM
I'm interested in a Mendel kit also but it would be great if you can provide the printed parts with all the nuts, bolts, rods, bearings, and belts for an elevated price.
Signing up
December 12, 2009 08:05PM
Also interested for two sets definitely, possibly a third...
I am also interested in a complete Mendel kit. Of course after you have the time again.

Jonathan
Jacksonville, FL 32211. USA
December 13, 2009 01:22AM
A Mendel kit.smiling bouncing smiley

PM send.
I am interetsed in a full kit too. Or possibly eveything except the motors and electronics.

Please can you PM me with some details. stephen.grenfell@orange.fr

Thanks
December 13, 2009 08:28PM
I too am interested in a full kit, or just the printed parts, or really any combination of them. Could you PM me with any further details you know? Also, do you have a better idea when you might start production?

Geoff
Nova Scotia, Canada
Hi!

I'm interested in a set of printed parts of Mendel including the cutter. Please send me email: tstm @ softcon.fi

Shipping to the EU (Finland) .
I'd also be interested in a mendel extruded parts kit, I could source the rest myself, but it it was available conveniently and competitively priced I'd be very interested.
Could possibly collect.
December 28, 2009 04:50AM
Hi!

I am interested in a full kit for Darwin machine, I need all plastic parts including the extruder. Please contact me by sduarte AT gmail.com and send me total cost including shipping to Brazil.

Thanks in advance!
Hi,

I am new to all this but have been reading and find the Reprap amazing, However i am confused about all the different parts and kits. one i would like to be be able to buy a full kit or near to one please pm me if any one is interested in supplying me with decent information and supplies, costs etc i am uk based.

Thanks
I would be interested in the printed parts kit. and good job on a cunning plan.....
Definitely interested in the extruded parts kit by the end of January. Have paypal will pay. Feel free to drop me a line at jellio@u.washington.edu
January 14, 2010 12:21PM
Very interested in a full mendel kit. Based in manchester.
a full kit (including all electronics & motors & stuff) would be very nice.
please communicate something when you decide to sell some of those?
Hi,

I really beleive in this project and the community behind.

I am interested to buy the parts available.

I am looking foward to stablish a hackerspace in Ottawa, Canada and this is a nice project to focus the team.

any kit will be a big help. andres@valenzuela.ca

Cheers

Andres

Ottawa, Canada
January 15, 2010 07:38AM
I also would be very intrested in the kit or parts
based in Southampton

thanks
Hi, how is this project coming along? I'm very interested in the "RepRap-requiring" parts for Mendel. I can pay right away if you need the money.

Cheers from Sweden
//Andreas Henriksson
sausageboy@gmail.com
January 16, 2010 03:11PM
Count me in for a set of printed parts.
I'd be happy to pay in advance, if you still need to raise capital.

Swiss people want Mendels too
January 24, 2010 10:24AM
I'm interested in getting a set of Mendel parts.
I've not got any other parts yet, so might be some time before I can print off a replacement, set.
If collection (on a weekend) is an option, I would prefer that to shipping. I'm in the Midlands.

Is there any idea on lead-times on a set?

Thanks for running the project. Sounds great.
February 01, 2010 09:50AM
If I haven't gotten it from elsewhere by the time you can supply it, I'm interested in a set of extruded parts for Mendel or at a reasonable price a full kit of everything without electronics or with gen3 electronics.
i am very interested i would be willing to pay up front, long as you can ship to USA, i have all my electronics built already. after i get the printed parts, ill be up and running, and in doing such, i will be selling the printed parts at cost on this fourm. please email me if you need any contact information. im even willing to ship you a new set after i get running to keep the reprap idea going.
nutz4hs@yahoo.com
Hi,

I am interested in getting a set of the printed parts. Please let me know when this would be possible and if shipping to USA is possible and at what cost?

thanks
Robert
February 12, 2010 03:48PM
I'm very interested in a Mendel Kit.
Please tell me time and cost.
Thank you
Giacon
giaconstefano@yahoo.it
February 13, 2010 10:21AM
I too would be interested in printed parts, send me a pm to arrange things
I also want printed parts..

Email sent.
February 21, 2010 04:57PM
Hello everyone!

Firstly good news, I am currently printing the 3rd set of parts. I the print time down low enough that I'm expecting this set to be done in about a week. This is the last pre-order that I took. The first has already shipped and the second will be shipping in the next week (along with all the mechanicals).

The bad news is that in light of the time involved and cost of materials I will not be able to sell parts for £75.

There are pictures of the parts, and some more info on my reasons on my blog:

[typeafab.blogspot.com]

I will be starting a new thread shortly, as I will still be selling Mendel parts, but at a more sustainable price.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login